Prana is a West Indian sanskrit word meaning LIFE FORCE. Most people know this as CHI, KI or QI. Life force energy is found in every living thing and is the divine spark that can be gathered from the air, the earth, the water and the universe. Prana or Ki is not religion based, but amazingly is found in all religions and is known as the Divine Gift.
Benefits of Energy Healing
- Physical Ailments
- Non-Physical Ailments
- Anxiety and Stress Disorders
- Before and After Surgery
- Reproductive Ailments
- Muscular and Skeletal Disorders
- Respiratory Disorders
- Tumors and Cancer
- Weight Loss
- Disorders of Ear, Nose and Throat
- Smoking Cessation
- Gastrointestinal Ailments
- Anger Management
- Heart and Circulatory Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Immunodeficiency Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Urological Disorders
Energy Healers use Prana, Chi, Ki and or Qi aka universal life force energy to create the environment for healing. After removing patterns of unhealthy energy, it is then replaced with high vibrational, newly charged levels of Prana. It has been clinically proven to accelerate the actual chemical reactions involved in the natural healing processes of the body. So, when the highly charged and balanced Prana flows through the cleansed subtle energy body and is directed towards any areas that are unhealthy, the recovery increases at rates that can be exponential. In many cases the recovery has been witnessed to appear as if spontaneously healed, in many cases. The results are the same, whether in the same room or across the globe. Pranic Healing® is truly remarkable and can be difficult to comprehend at times, but it has been shown to work even if we don’t quite comprehend the details.
Common Session Options
- Stress Relief – Stress can cause multiple physical issues. High Blood Pressure, Stomach pain, Ulcers and Intestinal problems are all symptoms of stress. You will leave feeling lighter and have a great night’s sleep.
- Aura Cleansing – This treatment is perfect for those who are actively involved in their complete well-being and feel the need for a quick pick me up. This treatment will have you feeling lighter and rejuvenated.
- PTSD/Anxiety Relief – Those that suffer from Anxiety or PTSD will tell you that anything and nothing can trigger an attack. The mind becomes overwhelmed; breathing accelerates until people feel a complete loss of control. Energy Therapy can help realign the body’s natural energy centers bringing relief and control back to you. This protocol developed by Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui requires initial visit of 60 minutes followed by biweekly 45 minute follow up visits moving to bimonthly 45 minute visits to monthly 60 minutes then as needed.
- RA/Osteoarthritis and Lupus – This protocol developed by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui helps to relieve the symptoms of RA, Osteoarthritis and Lupus. It is an intense energy healing protocol that requires a commitment from the practitioner and the client to maintain regular visits in order to make strides against these diseases. Initial visit 60 minutes, three weekly visits at 30 minutes each session for a minimum of 1 month.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect at my session?
Energy Healing sessions does not involve any physical contact. The client remains fully clothed and lies on a massage style table in a very soothing atmosphere. Typically we see clients in our office located in the beautiful NBalance Holistic Wellness Spa, but we are willing to make house calls and facility visits for confined clients.
Clients should plan to spend about an hour at the first visit. We will do a very comprehensive history and discuss goals and expectations. The actual healing experience will be for approximately 50 minutes.
Energy Healing results differ depending on the issue being treated. Most will feel some immediate changes and relief while others may feel either no change or a slight increase in symptoms. For those latter results, the energy treatment is still working, however, sometimes it takes a day or two to really sink in. This may happen for an ACL Tear of the Meniscus. This is a very painful sports injury. It can be severe enough that surgical intervention is required. For this type of injury, the tissues are so inflamed from being traumatized that the pain energy is exceedingly thick. As amazing as Reiki is, healing is not always instantaneous.
Follow up visits may be necessary for ongoing issues and are scheduled in 30 to 45 minute increments.
What Does Energy Healing Feel Like?
Energy Healing has been described by some clients as a feeling of fuzzy warmth enveloping them from head to toe. It provides a complete sense of well being and comfort. This is what we need to heal; perfect peace so that our bodies can recover. Others have said they feel very light and clean after their sessions. The effects generally last for 3 days and will last longer after subsequent treatments.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a sophisticated form of Energy healing. The Ki (life force energy) is channeled down from Divine Source and directed into the body of the client through the Reiki Practitioner. It can either be done with a light gentle hand placement or without touching at all. The practitioner is working within the energy field that is generated from our bodies and which can emanate as far as 12 inches away from the skin. It is completely non invasive and is done while the client is completely dressed.
Reiki was re-introduced to humanity through Dr. Mikao Usui in the late 1800’s, Western training was made possible by Mrs. Hawayo Takata who brought Reiki from Japan to the West in 1937 and continued to practice and teach until her passing in 1980.
Call to schedule your appointment today! 386-882-4671